The Fire Detection and Alarm System is intended to help in distinguishing flame, warmth or smoke and to caution promptly the building's inhabitants for clearing. There are two kinds of Fire Alarm Systems, Addressable Fire Alarm System and Conventional Fire Alarm System.
Addressable Fire Alarm System
In an Addressable Fire Alarm System, all the Smoke Detectors and different Devices are given an individual address (name) which are distinguished by the Fire Alarm Panel. This aides in perceiving the correct area of start of flame/smoke even in a multi-storied building subsequently, diminishing the time required to find the fire/smoke.Higher level of programming flexibilitySelf configurable by means of board keyboardCan associate up to 64-312 addressable gadgets for each loopSingle Point DetectionDay/night work
- Higher degree of programming flexibility.
- Self configurable via panel keyboard.
- Can connect up to 64-312 addressable devices per loop.
- Single Point Detection.
- Day/night function.
Conventional Fire Alarm System
The Conventional Fire Alarm System can be isolated into different zones, each having up to 20 Smoke Detectors. At the season of flame/smoke, the Fire Alarm Control Panel recognizes the influenced zone.
- Has small number of circuits connected to the device.
- Each circuit connected to the alarm covers a zone.
- LED lights indicate the activated zone in a building.
- Can detect the affected zone not the particular device.
- Can connect up to 20 devices in a zone.